Re: F21 TC4 Server netinst hangs at Probing Storage

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I will check this out on the next boot.  Thing is, though, it did NOT hang
> on the first install.  I am trying to go through the install again and
> figure out what Adam told me about both the partition selecting and the repo
> selecting...

Well if it's what I reported, it's acts like some kind of race
condition due to an existing installation already there. But I'm not
sure what triggers it, whether it's preexisting Btrfs file system or
something else. If it's btrfs related, then it'll show up in the sysrq
t or w, which dumps to kernel message. That is, those echo commands
won't actually appear to do anything. Their result is in dmesg.

--
Chris Murphy