Re: F21 TC4 Server netinst hangs at Probing Storage

On 11/25/2014 05:43 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Robert Moskowitz composed on 2014-11-25 17:24 (UTC-0500):

If I provide the local repo url or not, the install stops on the
Installaion Summary screen with Installation Source and Destination grey
out with a message of 'Probing storage'.
The system IS bootable into F21 from the prior installation.  But it has
been sitting here 'probing storage' for the past 10 min.
I suspect this has something to do with the nvram problem and whatever
the install did to get past that and what state the installation now
thinks the system is in.
Any chance your target is a system with BIOS support for a floppy enabled,
but no floppy drive exists?

I will check this out on the next boot. Thing is, though, it did NOT hang on the first install. I am trying to go through the install again and figure out what Adam told me about both the partition selecting and the repo selecting...