Re: Proposing new dual booting release criteria

On Fri, 2014-09-12 at 18:18 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:

> And then also propose that bug for Fedora 21 beta freeze exception.
> It's virtually certain it'd pass. I mean, it probably could be
> incorporated without a freeze exception if it goes in before beta
> freeze (?) but then at least it's on a list and has some extra
> attention.

Please don't use the blocker and freeze exception lists for this
purpose: it's what killed the old blocker process. They are not
'attention lists', they have a specific purpose.

Can't you do the patch? Python isn't really that hard, you can usually
find something close enough to what you want somewhere else in the same
file and just hack it up a bit until it works. That's how I 'write code'
anyway. :P

I'll put this on my 'list of little things to do if I ever get time',
but...it's kind of a long list :(
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey