Re: Release criteria proposal: explicit requirements for keyboard layouts

On 01/14/2014 04:03 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
I'm working on the assumption that there'll still be a base product for
us to validate whatever else happens, and it's better to keep working on
our processes for that than to just sit around on our hands.
--

On that note just add it we can revisit the criteria later

JBG