Re: Release criteria proposal: explicit requirements for keyboard layouts

On 01/14/2014 09:24 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:
ACK in general.

Nack

We will need to refactor the entire criteria around the output from WG's if the board will sanction the injustice that's going on.

Technically there is nothing preventing us doing that now with base since they have decided upon 2k components so we should be able to come up with release criteria surrounding that and anything else get's pushed out to the WG's to solve themselves around the products they plan to deliver.

JBG