Re: '10 Years of Fedora' t-shirt

On 01/14/14 03:05, Adam Williamson wrote:

[snip]
I think that's the way to go. Ultimately what they're really asking you
is "where should I send this?" So long as what you enter is a good
answer to that question, you're probably going to be fine.
[snip]

Yes (thank you Adam).

As everyone can see taking a look to the name of the people listed in the wikipage, we had to create a form useful for the people all around the world, but it's just a form.

It isn't a automated part of the shipping process because on the other side of the monitor there's someone who read what you wrote.

You could fill out e.g. Paris France or France Paris and it works fine as well.

For every issue feel free to contact me by mail.

Gabriele