Re: '10 Years of Fedora' t-shirt

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Mailga <mailga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello guys,

Please wait. In the next days we will re-send a mail with link to the module to fill for those didn't fill yet.

The ones that are not signed in the wikipage have to talk with Adam because that list is up to him.

If Adam will submit other people, the submitted ones will receive a mail asking their postal address.

But Adam knows that there are a limit about quantity.

Thanks to Adam for the great job he's doing and for the reminder.

Greetings.

Mailga
___________________________
Gabriele Trombini
Fedora Ambassador
FedoraOnLine staff member

> Il giorno 11/gen/2014, alle ore 19:20, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>
> On 2014-01-11 17:32 (GMT) Frank Murphy composed:
>
>> On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:15:23 -0800 Richard Vickery wrote:
>
>>> Is it possible to get this mail sent out again? I missed it and would
>>> like a t-shirt as well. When did the email come out? Perhaps I will
>>> merely go to that date and time and reply.
>
>> Check is your name on the list to begin with:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F20_anniversary_tshirt
>
>> you may not have received an earlier email if not (on it).
>
> I don't recall such an email. My name is in the list, but I don't remember ever submitting a snail mail address to the project. Where would that need to be submitted?
> --
> "The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant
> words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living Translation)
>
> Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 ** a11y rocks!
>
> Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/
> --

In this case, Adam, can I get on the list except in the case that there are not enough shirts (perhaps I might want to be on the list at any rate). I don't need a shirt, but if there are enough, I would like to have one. Why not sell them to us and recoup the costs? Therefore, you can provide all of us with one.

Richard