Re: '10 Years of Fedora' t-shirt

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:51:59 +0000
"Patrick O'Callaghan" <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I got the original invitation several weeks ago and would have been
> happy to receive a shirt, but the address form is only for US
> residents. If the offer is restricted to the US it should say so.
> Otherwise the form should be fixed. I've tried several times to have
> this clarified. So far no-one has bothered to reply.
>
> poc

I'm not in the US
just filled in the form to suit.
Got the tee ust after new years.

You will note that it asks for State and Zip Code info, neither of which apply to me (I live in the UK). All the same, I just tried again using a certain amount of creativity with these fields and the form was accepted, so we'll see.

poc