Re: '10 Years of Fedora' t-shirt

On Sun, 2014-01-12 at 04:25 -0600, Dan Mossor wrote:

> >> remember ever submitting a snail mail address to the project. Where would
> >> that need to be submitted?

> > In this case, Adam, can I get on the list except in the case that there are
> > not enough shirts (perhaps I might want to be on the list at any rate). I
> > don't need a shirt, but if there are enough, I would like to have one. Why
> > not sell them to us and recoup the costs? Therefore, you can provide all of
> > us with one.
> >
> > Richard
> >

> Adam - I'd LOVE to get a Fedora shirt, but I'm not on the list since I
> just recently joined the QA team at the F20 Alpha stage. If there are
> enough shirts, I'd take a size large - and if there aren't enough
> freebies to go around, where can the poor souls such as myself purchase one?

So, just to recap from the meeting this morning - I'm not involved in
sending the shirts out, all I got was a request to provide a list of
names, which as I mentioned I should've brought to the list for us to do
in collaboration but initially didn't, sorry about that.

I've just sent a mail out asking for clarification on if we can still
amend the list and if so how many more shirts are available and how long
do we have, and once I get a reply to that I'll post another mail to
this thread.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey