Re: '10 Years of Fedora' t-shirt

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 13:32 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:

> > I've just sent a mail out asking for clarification on if we can still
> > amend the list and if so how many more shirts are available and how long
> > do we have, and once I get a reply to that I'll post another mail to
> > this thread.
>
> I've just heard from the t-shirt folks that the current list should be
> considered final. Sorry to anyone who was left off it! We got more folks
> nominated than any other group, I think, and everyone who is on the
> current list should get a t-shirt. If you have not received the email
> asking for your address and size and so on, please email Gabriele, email
> address g.trombini at gmail. Thanks!

BTW, as we apparently have a few folks who didn't get on the list who
would like a shirt and probably deserve one (sorry about that, all my
fault) - if you're on the list but you're not much of a
free-shirt-wearer or for any other reason wouldn't mind if you didn't
get a shirt, please post to the list and/or to Gabriele, and we can
maybe re-allocate some of the shirts to other recipients.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey