Re: Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 20:12 -0500, Bob Lightfoot wrote:
> Let me make sure I have this correct. {I had to read 20+ emails to
> condense it, I may have missed something}
>
> PROBLEM STATEMENT: There exists and will continue to exist persons who
> participate in and assist the QA process in quantifiable ways.  These
> persons would like access to the fedorapeople space to assist them in
> assisting QA.  Presently access to fedorapeople space requires
> membership in an FAS Group other than CLA signed.

fedorapeople.org space is just an example - there are others, the one
that leapt to mind was elections, but I think there are yet others
beyond that. And the FAS group would also let us grant all QA folks
'editbugs' privileges too, which can come in handy.

Other than that, good summary :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey