Re: Switch back to KDM?

Actually there are problems with cooperating with our PAM stack, namely audit is preventing from starting more than one session (even consecutively) from the DM. I was working on fixing the authentication for quite a while but couldn't fix it right in time so we postponed the change for Fedora 21 to not provide a half-functional DM in our spin.