Re: Switch back to KDM?

Hm, so GDM is useless for XDMCP, multiseat, multihead and long user lists, KDM is dead, but still usable, switching to SDDM is fine for standard use case on desktop but lacking XDMCP and multiseat... this does not sound very good to me.

well, you're welcome to work with Martin on fixing where SDDM is lacking :-)

/me shakes with shame as it is about a month since he promised to test SDDM with his home setup and still haven't found some spare time for it :-(

Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team
Red Hat Czech, Brno
tel. +420 532294274