Re: Switch back to KDM?

Hi,

This discussion was already there, I'm not going for it again, sorry, nothing constructive will result of it.

For me, it's especially the fact it's C++11/Qt.

If you want to see the reasons for yourself, read the links in the documentation section of the change proposal. Also, Aaron Seigo linked it some time ago on his G+ profile and there was a nice flame of SDDM vs. LightDM.

Cheers,
Martin