Re: What does one do about a package maintainer with an attitude problem?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Jonathan Kamens <jik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have little interest in wasting my time engaging in pointless "mediation"
> that is just going to boil down to he-said, she-said,

If mediation is not something you're interested in, because your time
is too valuable (but apparently, the module owner time's is not, as
you feel free to waste HIS time with a bug report that lacks the steps
to reproduce), then what is it that you're asking for? For him to be
removed from the project? Problicly reprimanded? hanged on main
square?

FC