New BugZapper Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I'm really happy to be part of the team.
You can call me Kunal or KK.

I've been using Fedora since last 4.5 years on my personal computer and office laptop.

I've over 4 years of work experience on System programming on AIX(IPSEC/RBAC/filters) and recently moved towards application development on RHEL/Solaris/AIX.

I'll be using 'theriddle' as my screen/IRC nickname.

Regards,
Kunal.
Bangalore, India.