New BugZapper Introduction

Hi everyone,

Thanks for allowing me to join Fedora's BugZapper team. My experience with Fedora goes back to the days of Sulphur (release 9) - I used Fedora to learn system administration and security. These days I'm using it more for development. I'm eager to learn and help in any way I can. In my day job I mostly work with web application and mobile security. I'm based out of sunny Florida. Hope to chat with you guys on the channel!

~Claudio

---
gtalk: cjlacayo
irc: firmware on irc.freenode.net