New BugZapper Introduction

Hello all,

It's my pleasure to join the Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I work as a
software developer developer by day. For the last three or so years I
have been supporting and developing applications that target RHEL5 /
RHEL6.  I  work in C, C++ , Java, and Python, but I feel comfortable
in just about any programming language. For me, fixing bugs is an
extremely fun and rewarding activity and I hope that I can contribute
to the Fedora project in this way.

Thanks and best regards,

Michael