Re: systemd: Failed to initialize SELinux context: Permission denied

On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 15:39:55 -0500,
  John.Florian@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Yeah, if I was actually worried about security in this case, that would've
been my usual approach.  I had it turned off to bring greater visibility
to other errors long before F18 alpha and was waiting for this BZ to move
along before worrying further about SELinux again.

So do I just need to do a relabel at this point?

Once you boot with selinux enabled, a relabel should happen automatically.