Re: systemd: Failed to initialize SELinux context: Permission denied

On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 12:03:20 -0500,
  John.Florian@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I wasn't expecting this behavior -- figured livecd-creator would be as
before or better.  I guess for now I need to boot with selinux=0 unless
someone has any suggestions for this problem.

It's normally better to use permissive mode than to disable selinux. You won't be required to relabel to turn selinux on. You will get logs of what accesses are being blocked, so that you can provide a better report on the problem and use a local policy fix if desired to work around the issue.