Re: Review Request: Initial Fedup CLI Test Case

On 11/22/2012 11:00 AM, Martin Krizek wrote:
Hi Tim,

Is this "...default partitioning (no less than 500MB for /boot), selecting the
default package set." really necessary? I'd say that a more valid use case
would be upgrading with any partitioning and any package set. I mean, who uses
just a default package set? Would it make sense to remove that part?

We limit our test cases to only defaults as in minimal and DE not everything nor anything else there in between.

JBG