Re: Review Request: Initial Fedup CLI Test Case

Hi Tim,

Is this "...default partitioning (no less than 500MB for /boot), selecting the
default package set." really necessary? I'd say that a more valid use case
would be upgrading with any partitioning and any package set. I mean, who uses
just a default package set? Would it make sense to remove that part?

Thanks,
Martin