Review Request: Initial Fedup CLI Test Case

I realize that I'm bypassing the usual process for test case review
here but considering the fact that we need an upgrade test case and
that F18 beta go/no-go is tomorrow, I didn't think that there would be
much objection to directly creating the wiki page.

With the release of F18 beta RC1 and some fedup related updates to fix
major issues, we can start doing more testing of upgrades using fedup.

I've written a test case for the basic 'upgrade F17 graphical desktop
with fedup-cli' test case. It is available at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_upgrade_fedup_cli_previous_desktop

If there are no objections today, I'll add it to the install testing
matrix later today so it'll be included for tomorrow's go/no-go meeting.

Comments and/or (reasonable) change requests would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim