Re: 2012-10-29 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

On 10/30/2012 04:28 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
great.

I was going byhttps://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/964#comment:18
where mmaslano said there were only 3 votes, plus there 1. I didn't go
recount.;)
kevin

I think I did the same mistake this morning in any case let's hope this was the last installer related surprise we have to deal with this release cycle.

We where fortunate that Remi was paying attention and monitoring the new apache version 2.4 this release cycle, creating a tracker bug and identified and filing whopping 60 bugs that update brought for various components while the QA community is stuck focusing and dealing with the installer and related issues...

JBG