Re: 2012-10-29 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

On 10/30/2012 03:25 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
A number of the FESCo folks who have not chimed in on ticket are in
fact on the east cost of the US and likely dealing with hurricane
fallout. I'm sure they will chime in as soon as they have power, net
and a chance to do so.
Number of fesco members 9

tmraz +1 comment 9

" I'm curious the outcome of the smoketesting asked for last week with LVM enabled? Any big problems found?
If not, I am for changing it back to lvm by default for f18. "

No big problems where discovered during testing which means kevin +1 comment 12

limb +1 comment 13

mitr +1 comment 15

mmaslano +1 comment 15

Total number of +5

Total number to reach majority = 5 which means majority achieved thus no point in delaying this further...

JBG