Re: 2012-10-29 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

On Tue, 2012-10-30 at 00:59 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> > 	* We agreed that any decision to take LVM-by-default
> > 	  (see ticket[2]) made after today (2012-10-29) must include a
> > 	  slip for testing
>
> Decision not yet made on the relevant day and another day has risen...

Yeah. At this point I don't think we could take the change if we were
going to sign off on Thursday.

Unfortunately, it looks very much like we're slipping anyway. We have
two unaddressed accepted blockers and five unaddressed proposed
blockers, we don't have an RC, dgilmore is out for two and a half days
after tomorrow, and fedup is still not close to being done.

In the case that FESCo votes to take the change, I guess we can now just
say 'there's no chance we're going to Go on Thursday' and take the
change into anaconda immediately, or we can wait until after the
Go/No-Go meeting and take the change then, assuming we slipped. I'm not
sure which course would be better. Any thoughts?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey