Re: Intel Graphics: SNA testing report with xorg-x11-drv-intel >= 2.20

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Sandro Mani <manisandro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 08/25/2012 10:08 PM, Pedro Francisco wrote:

>>> In my case it is hard to reproduce. The issue starts occuring without any
>>> particular reason after some time, though sometimes I have the feeling
>>> that
>>> it is more likely to happen after some heavy openGL load. At the moment I
>>> am
>>> testing with xorg-x11-drv-intel-2.20.0-2.20120718.fc19.x86_64 (rebuilt
>>> for
>>> new libxcb), and have so far not encountered the issue (uptime 15h).
>>
>> Can't reproduce it since my last email... grunf...
>
> More or less safe reproducer for me: run a graphics-intensive 3D application
> in windowed mode, and work normally with 2D applications for 10-20 mins in
> the meantime. Though still not 100% reproducible....

I've given up trying to reproduce this. Anyway if the bug still is
present, it's a bug common to UXA and SNA so if it happens again, I
think it's better to start a new thread with a new title (and add me
in CC if you do, please).

P.S.: do you have any kind of powersave enabled? I had
«pcie_aspm=force i915.i915_enable_fbc=1 i915.lvds_downclock=1
i915.powersave=1» on GRUB and I removed them for further testing,
unfortunately that was around the time I started to being unable to
trigger it. I'm readding them just in case it's related.