New BugZapper Introduction

Hi guys,

My name is Abhay, I'm 23 years old and live at Pune, India. I have
bachelors degree computer engineering and have been working on Linux for
7 years.

I wish to contribute to Fedora/RHEL. I am very glad to join at Fedora
Bug Zappers team and I am looking forward to actively contribute to the
project.

I don't know much about triaging, It will be helpful for me if someone
kindly tell me where to start from.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhay

--