Re: New BugZapper Introduction

On Mon, 2012-08-06 at 10:45 +0530, Abhay Jayant Kadam wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> My name is Abhay, I'm 23 years old and live at Pune, India. I have
> bachelors degree computer engineering and have been working on Linux
> for
> 7 years.

Hi Abhay!

It's great to see new folks coming in.

> I wish to contribute to Fedora/RHEL. I am very glad to join at Fedora
> Bug Zappers team and I am looking forward to actively contribute to
> the
> project.
>
> I don't know much about triaging, It will be helpful for me if someone
> kindly tell me where to start from.

The wiki page gives a gist of what QA is about. So, I suggest you start
there[1].

There's going to be a QA meeting in a few hours[2]. I think it'll be a
good idea to attend it and see what goes on. If time permits, you could
even introduce yourself there during the "Open Floor" and get to know
the folks involved.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Abhay

I wish you all the best. Please don't hesitate to bug the list if you
have more questions.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join
[2]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2012-August/109243.html