Re: Anaconda new UI testing: new snapshot available

On 2012/07/17 15:49 (GMT-0400) Adam Jackson composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

 I might be inclined to try Kickstart someday but for
 http://fedoraproject.org/ itself being rude[1], like most of the web,
 making me want to avoid using it generally as much as possible.

You refuse to _read the documentation_ for the feature that solves your
problem, because you don't like the way your browser renders it?

You're kidding, right?

Not kidding, but neither does avoid equal refuse. Plus, all modern standards-compliant browsers read the CSS the same, so it isn't "my" browser that decides it should make text smaller than my personalized personal computer preference, or low contrast. It's just following so-called "suggestions" provided by the site.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/