Re: Anaconda new UI testing: new snapshot available

On 7/17/12 12:50 PM, Felix Miata wrote:

This new way is akin to how Mandriva/Mageia (and IIRC *buntu) do it,
which is one area where I preferred what Anaconda did. I want my users
set up with my choice of UIDs/GIDs, which M/M wouldn't permit, and
presumably Anaconda now doesn't. I only create root during installation,
users afterwards. So this becomes yet another installation undo I have
to do after installation completes.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart#user

- ajax