Re: Anaconda new UI testing: new snapshot available

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 16:07:52 -0400,
  Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not kidding, but neither does avoid equal refuse. Plus, all modern standards-compliant browsers read the CSS the same, so it isn't "my" browser that decides it should make text smaller than my personalized personal computer preference, or low contrast. It's just following so-called "suggestions" provided by the site.

The whole point of separating content from markup is so that they aren't all the same. Plus at least some browsers allow you ways to override the suggestions. For example firefox allows you to just ignore stylesheets. You can also write your own style sheet to give detailed preferences beyond the normal fonts and colors preferences.