Re: Anaconda new UI testing: new snapshot available

On 2012/07/17 12:12 (GMT-0700) Adam Williamson composed:

You keep bringing this up. It's not under our control (QA's or the
anaconda team's), we don't design the wiki CSS. We can hardly host our
official instructions anywhere else in protest; it's all part of the
Fedora project.

The project has a lot of components. Some participants wear multiple hats, and take suggestions and other comments from wherever found elsewhere for processing.

Honestly it seems like being a bit obtuse to say you're going to refuse

avoid != refuse

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/