Re: Beware of rebooting in rawhide right now

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 08:09:08 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

After cleaning up from dracut-020-51, installing dracut-020-57.git20120709.fc18 and running the kernel scripts (to run dracut) I can now boot. Don't the plymouth bug is still there, so I have to manually deal with home, swap and then starting the graphical.target.

To actually get a graphical login I had to set enforcing mode to permissive. I am not sure if this is a bug or a labelling issue. (I'm relabelling now.) sedispath was getting blocked was tying up my disk IO bandwidth updating the audit file.