Re: Beware of rebooting in rawhide right now

On Sat, Jul 07, 2012 at 23:44:27 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am going to use an f15 live image to mount my file systems and chroot so that I can use yum to do upgrades or downgrades as needed.

I forgot to mention you are probably going to need to remove the sysroot lines that get added to /etc/fstab before manually starting the graphical.target. Once you are back up you'll want to get a fresh copy of /etc/profile. You can remove /etc/profile and reinstall setup to get it back to the default.