Re: Beware of rebooting in rawhide right now

On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 03:54:50 -0700,
  Steven I Usdansky <usdanskys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After upgrading my Rawhide installation yesterday, I couldn't even

reboot using an older kernel, so I got out the proverbial hammer and:

1. Reinstalled F17 LXDE spin
2. Update everything except kernel and polkit to Rawhide

Crude but effective

I'm going to try revert dracut, plymouth, udev and systemd to the pacakges from around May 24th. I won't get a chance to try this until late tonight. I'll report back after giving this a try.