Re: persistent gnome dep problems (F16 alpha rc3-5, alpha), --skip-broken wants to haul in 32-bit libs

On 08/25/2011 04:23 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
So there are items in this list that could be shipped in a separate
update without any negative side-effects? I'm not a KDE expert, but I
don't see a package that could be left off.

If there are cases where package A and B are in an update and don't
relate to each other and would run without crashing in separate updates
then they should be in separate updates. I don't see that being the case
in this thread unless I'm drinking cool-aid, which I very well might be
doing.
Obviously noone would try to bundle completely unrelated packages in a single update.     So I am not really what you are arguing about exactly.

Rahul