Re: New %{ld_ldflags} macro?

> Do you know if LDLINKFLAGS comes before -shared or after?
>
> If we use LDLINKFLAGS to enable PIE, it has to come first, so that
> -shared overrides it.  We can handle this with -specs independently of
> order, but not directly in ld.

I think you can only statically build programs, and libraries are just
source code from your HAREPATH.

But I checked where the linker flags are put in the command line, and
it's right after the $(LD) command, before other options like -o
managed by hare(1). The object files and archives come last.

Dridi