Re: license of the binary policy

I would add, though I guess it's covered by what I said, that there
are situations where it's not clear, as a matter of what's basically
legal analysis, which side of a FOSS dual license is actually
'better'. A good example might be the Sun GPLv2 with Classpath
Exception | CDDL case -- in the cases where that dual license applies,
you can come up with arguments why one or the other license is
preferable based on various factors.

- Richard