Re: Updating one-off contributions documentation

Just looking at the Docs page, the most suitable place seems to be:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/join/

However, if there was completely separate top level section such as "How to contribute" > "Packaging" > "Joint the package collection maintainers", I think this would give use also place for e.g. "Package_Review_Process" which would be next natural candidate for move from wiki.

Vít