Updating one-off contributions documentation

Hi,

I would like to update the instructions for [One-off contributions][1]
to packages. First, they are outdated, there is no need for external Git
hosting since the anonymous checkout from src.fp.o method can now be
used. Second, anyone needing that info is probably new to Fedora
packaging and would appreciate something else than two terse paragraphs
added to the bottom of very detailed article that they cannot actually
utilize due to missing permissions.

Currently, the documnetation is in the wiki. Am I correct that this kind
of content should go to docs.fp.o? If so, I can make a pull request to
move it. Either the whole _Joint he package collection maintainers_
page, or just the one-off contributions section. Does anybody here know
what would be the correct course of action?

Docs would be a better location for the one-off contributions section in
particular. If anyone needs that information, they likely do not have
the required groups in the Fedora Accounts to update the wiki. In case
they discover anything is wrong or missing. With docs, that is not a
problem, since the pull request method works there.

Regards,
Otto

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#One-off_contributions