Re: Patches in Forge macros - Auto macros - Detached rpm changelogs - Fedora 33 System-Wide Change proposal

Le mardi 30 juin 2020 à 23:04 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot via devel a
écrit :
> Le mardi 30 juin 2020 à 21:45 +0200, Igor Raits a écrit :
> >
> > I think this would be already at least 30 times

That unpleasantness aside if anyone wants to engage in constructive
technical discussion, and discuss the design or the implementation, I’m
all ears the change process is here for that.

Just don’t feed me “your code is black magic” “someone will do better
someday” “your code will have bugs” because yes all software has bugs,
yes someone can always do better someday, and yes code you did not
bother to read even at high level is black magic.

But none of this makes Fedora any better, it’s all empty posturing, and
I have completely lost patience with this s*. (as should be obvious
from my first answer)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot