Re: Usage of %license tag when the license text is in a readme

NG> With this macros package, do we get to use nice things like
NG> %make_build (rpm 4.12+) and %autosetup/%autopatch (rpm 4.11+) with
NG> %EL releases that don't support them?

Uh, well, with the current package, no.  Because it just does one thing:
enables %license.

I will add your requests to my list (which I will commit to the
epel-rpm-macros repository in pkgs real soon now.  I think both of those
should be possible and even easy if they're just plain macros.

The plan is to add the python macros as well.  But for now I need to get
the package fully tested and then submit a request to get it into the
EL6 buildroot, and then repeat the whole process with EL5.  Once all
that is done then I can get down to adding macros that people request.

I imagine that most of the discussion about new macros will happen in
epel-devel but I follow this list as well.

 - J<