Re: Usage of %license tag when the license text is in a readme

SG> EPEL is a special case, it doesn't have the necessary distinguishing
SG> features in RPM to do %license.

Give it a bit; I'm trying to fix that.  Actually I already have in EL6;
see the epel-rpm-macros package in epel6-testing.  It's unfortunately
more complicated that it seems, and I'm rebuilding all of EL6 to make
sure I'm not breaking anything.  EL5 will be next, and hopefully I can
get rid of some of the other annoyances as well.

Of course, even after I do this, it will still be an alias to %doc, but
at least you won't have to worry about it.

 - J<