Re: Usage of %license tag when the license text is in a readme

With this macros package, do we get to use nice things like
%make_build (rpm 4.12+) and %autosetup/%autopatch (rpm 4.11+) with EL
releases that don't support them? If it is possible, it'd be great to
be able to clean up Fedora specs that also have to support EPEL by
using these nice things...