Re: Build Environment Consistency

Thank you, everyone. The majority of your feedback was nothing short of what I've come to expect from techies; devoid of even a modicum of positive feedback.

Things like that used to bother me. I used to think that if there was so much negative feedback, then I must be doing something incorrectly.

-but, then I quit my job and started my own company (which, five years later, ships to over 240 countries world-wide), and began to understand that just because I have differing ideas from the common majority doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Regardless of how much you dislike it or don't agree with it, Togo's following will continue to grow because it's easy and it works.

I was hoping that we might be able to work together to polish it, but it looks like I'll have to continue my work on it without accepting further input.

Best of Luck,

Gene