Re: Unclear license

I think it means they're goofy, and unlikely to write code compliant
with even the most basic file system, security, or supportable coding
practices. Some of us went through things like this with BSD licenses
that required copyright notices in every file: others of us went
through similar issues with Dan Bernstein's djbdns, daemontools, and
qmial, which were technically fascinating but completely ignored the
File System Hierarchy and turned out to be destabilizing to try to
run.

Frankly, if the author can't be bothered to use a tested and
cautiously written license, I'd be concerned about trying to integrate
anything else they wrote.

What is the software in question?