Re: Packaging clarification regarding bash-completion scripts

Michel Salim wrote:
On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@xxxxxx> wrote:
FYI, apart from some general common sense packaging guidelines, I wouldn't
invest too much time into this at the moment.  We're working on some changes
to the bash completion dir structure and probably the mechanism with which
individual completions are enabled upstream, it'll hopefully be included in
not too distant future releases.

Ah, right. Thanks.

Provided what Ville said, if I were you, let your package own /etc/bash_completion.d/ ;)

Ralf