Re: I wish to package some CC licensed content ...

Hi Lyos, Michel,

Thanks for your comments and interest in this. I've been thinking about this continuously since i started the thread. I have also packaged a few[1] rpms and created a yum repo. I have not announced it yet, since I keep changing my mind about how best to create the rpms, so the rpms are not consistent in naming or packaging conventions.

Anyways, here are my thoughts on the issue:

Quoting Michel Salim <michel.sylvan@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Lyos Gemini Norezel