Re: Re: [Fedora-haskell-list] Revised Haskell Guidelines 2008.08.13

Hi,

Bryan O'Sullivan さんは書きました:
Frankly, I think that the current version of the guidelines is fine.
It's much better to have something not quite perfect where we can make
progress than to be permanently stuck. So moving forwards with what we
have suits me.

I finally took a deep look at cabal-rpm (never actually used it before!;) and realised that that is largely the source of all my problems with the current guidelines...

Below is a patch against darcs head which backports most of my changes to the guidelines to cabal-rpm. If we're using cabal-rpm for packaging then we really don't need to add rpm macros IMHO.

Thanks for all the comments.

Jens